In this section you can manage any tasks and reminders, for instance relating to payments, document renewals, tax return deadlines, maintenance, etc.
To create a task, add the following:
- The property or building it relates to;
- The due date – if the due date has passed the task will be automatically changed to Overdue.
- The task owner, that is the person assigned to the task – please note this can be either the landlord or the tenant(s)* and each person will receive a notification when a task is created as well as at the due date;
- The subject and the message with instructions.
The task can be one-off (due once, at a specific date) or recurrent (each month or year at a certain date).
Each task status can be change to completed by those involved. You can do this by using the round checkbox on the left of the task . Once the task is completed, it can be reopened if needed.
* Only tenants who are connected and with access to Rentila will be able to receive the notification messages.