To synchronise your booking calendar with Airbnb, Tripadvisor or Google, follow these steps:
- In Bookings > Calendar click on the download button on the top right, then select the property and copy the link.
- Log into Airbnb, go to your property, tab Availability settings, then Sync calendars. Import the link provided by Rentila. This will update the availability of your property on Airbnb.
Import Airbnb reservations
To import your Airbnb reservations you need to do the following:
- Go to your account then Bookings. Click on New booking, Import.
- In the import form, select the property, then select the file to import. You can use .csv et .iCal file formats. You can set up an automatic synchronization for .iCal links.
- To get the .iCal link from your Airbnb account, go to your property, Availability, then Export the calendar
- To get the .csv file from your Airbnb account, go to your property, Bookings, then Export the CSV file
You can find more info on the Airbnb iCal here:
The .iCal file does not contain all the information needed to create a Reservation on Rentila (reference, dates, tenants, services, amounts, description). You should verify and complete the data imported into your account if necessary.